We support children, teens, and adults to face their fears and learn to control their anxiety instead of having it control them.
18% of adults in the US have an anxiety disorder.
25% of youth between 13-18 years old have an anxiety disorder
12% of adults with an anxiety disorder suffer from social anxiety
Only 20% of teens with an anxiety disorder receive treatment
We Are Your Anxiety Experts
Anxiety disorders are the most common and most treatable mental health issue! Our expert clinicians have effectively treated a wide variety of anxiety and nervous disorders. We utilize evidence-based treatments including Cognitive-Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Exposure-Response Prevention (ERP) to reduce anxiety and worry to normal and manageable levels so you can feel in-control and calm.
Our psychologists specialize in treating mild to severe anxiety disorders and have advanced training in treating social anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic attacks, general anxiety and worry, specific fears or phobias, and skin picking or hair pulling.
Common symptoms of anxiety include:
- Obsessive thinking or intrusive thoughts
- Feelings of panic, fear, or nervousness
- Social anxiety or social fears
- Nightmares, flashbacks, or trouble sleeping
- An inability to be still and ‘relax’
- Shortness of breath or hyperventilation
- Repetitive behaviors such as hand washing, picking, or checking
We specialize in helping people:
- Identify thoughts and feelings that lead to anxiety
- Challenge long standing beliefs that may increase anxiety
- Face fears and accomplish goals
- Reduce ineffective coping such as avoidance or substance use
- Feel confident and empowered
- Be more social and outgoing
- Be able to relax