Please contact your insurance provider to determine what your actual cost of counseling would be. Historically, our clients have received 50-80% reimbursement from their insurance companies if they have out-of-network coverage for psychotherapy.
We are considered an out-of-network provider, and our full session fees are due at the time of service.
Our services may be able to be applied to your deductible.
We will provide you with a detailed statement in order for you to file for reimbursement with your insurance carrier.
Questions to ask your insurance company:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Do insurance companies require a diagnosis?
Do you provide superbills for insurance reimbursement?
We understand that our clients sometimes need to cancel their appointments. Please let us know of any appointments you are unable to keep. There is a full session charge for sessions canceled inside of 24 hours (outside of emergency situations). If you have any questions about our policy we would be happy to provide more information.