Improving your relationship with food through evaluation, education, & meal planning.
Why Choose Us
Integrated Care Clinic is invested in helping you live your best life. We take a non-diet approach by integrating accurate nutrition education, intuitive eating, and mindful eating skills to change the way you relate to food, exercise, and your body.
Our registered dietitian nutritionists see clients of all ages (children, teens, adults, & families) and utilize an ‘all-foods-fit’ approach to meal planning. You can end the cycle of restricting food groups or over eating by working towards balance and moderation, and we can help you get there.
We specialize in helping clients:
- Learn how to nourish their bodies effectively
- Develop new ways of relating to food
- End the cycle of yo-yo dieting
- Master intuitive and mindful eating
- Stop stress or binge eating
- Create meal plans that promote health and wellness
- Understand food intolerance and allergies
- Recover from anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, etc.
- If underweight, utilize nutrition as medicine to gain weight
Improve your relationship with food and your body
Diets don’t last – so we don’t utilize them
Learn how to listen to what your body is asking for
Healthy at Every Size (HAES)
We focus on your health and wellness, not your weight